75 Best Alone Quotes – Sad and Positive Alone Quotes
1. Learn to be alone and to like it. There is nothing more empowering or freeing than learning to like your own company.
2. As I get older I’m more and more comfortable being alone.
3. Those who fly solo have the strongest wings.
4. It’s easy to stand with the crowd it takes courage to stand alone.
5. People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don’t think that’s true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world.
6. Once you start loving your own presence, you stop chasing people in your life.
7. When we truly realize that we are all alone is when we need others the most.
8. Sometimes life is too hard to be alone, and sometimes life is too good to be alone.
9. Being alone has a power that very few people can handle.
10. If you want to be happy, learn to be alone without being lonely. Learn that being alone does not mean being unhappy. The world is full of plenty of interesting and enjoyable things to do and people who can enrich your life.
11. It’s better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction.
12. We enter the world alone, we leave the world alone.
13. What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be.
14. Don’t go away. I don’t want to be alone. I can’t stand being alone.
15. I enjoy being alone, my soul is at peace in the silence.
16. We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.
17. The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.
18. You can be lonely even when you are loved by many people, since you are still not anybody’s one and only.
19. Don’t feel alone, because there is always someone out there who loves you more than you can imagine.
20. If you want to be strong, learn to fight alone.
21. Single does not mean you are lonely. It means you are just resting your heart till you find true love.
22. I used to wonder if it was God’s plan that I should be alone for so much of my life. But I found peace. I found happiness within people and the world.
23. Be alone. Get inside your mind. Figure things out. Grow.
24. I very much wished not to be noticed, and to be left alone, and I sort of succeeded.
25. The best part about being alone is that you really don’t have to answer to anybody. You do what you want.
26. Until you get comfortable with being alone, you’ll never know if you’re choosing someone out of love or loneliness.
27. Happiness is being alone with your own thoughts.
28. Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me. Till then I walk alone.
29. I’m falling apart and nobody knows, I have nobody to talk to and I’m alone.
30. I just need that one person who will stand by me no matter what.
31. If you are afraid of being lonely, don’t try to be right.
32. There is no one looking out for us. We are all alone.
33. Remember, the burden of sorrow is doubled when it is borne alone.
34. He never is alone that is accompanied with noble thoughts.
35. And in the end, all I learned was how to be strong alone.
36. I would rather be alone and a loud voice for action than be silent.
37. The strongest man in the world is he who stands most alone.
38. It can be kind of gruesome at times, making things alone.
39. We are ultimately alone in that we are ultimately responsible for ourselves.
40. Sometimes you just need to be alone and let your tears out.
41. Leave me alone. I’m sick of your games. Stop it. Don’t mess with me anymore.
42. Standing alone doesn’t mean I am alone. It means I am strong enough to handle things all by myself.
43. Your thoughts and emotions are yours alone.
44. My alone feels so good, I’ll only have you if you’re sweeter than my solitude.
45. I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.
46. I always joke about being alone forever but really do believe there isn’t someone out there for me.
47. Lonely is not being alone, it’s the feeling that no one cares.
48. It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.
49. Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
50. I like to be alone. But I hate being lonely.
51. Some walks you have to take alone.
52. Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.
53. Those who love and free nature are never alone.
54. Sometimes, you need to be alone. Not to be lonely, but to enjoy your free time being yourself.
55. Sometimes it’s better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you.
56. Better to be with no one than to be with the wrong one.
57. The hardest walk you can make is alone. But it’s the walk that will make you stronger.
58. I restore myself when I’m alone.
59. In order to be open to creativity, one must have the capacity for constructive use of solitude. One must overcome the fear of being alone.
60. I think it’s good for a person to spend time alone. It gives them an opportunity to discover who they are and to figure out why they are always alone.
61. And then I think that maybe I was designed to be alone.
62. I’m learning a lot about myself being alone.
63. Loneliness is a good feeling when it is created by ourself. But It is the worst feeling when it is gifted by others.
64. Never say you are alone for you are not alone, your God and your genius are within.
65. You’ve got to be fond of yourself enough to support yourself emotionally regardless of the intimate company of someone else.
66. The time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself.
67. The sun is alone too. And it’s still shining.
68. Sometimes I just want to disappear and see if anyone would miss me.
69. Loneliness is my least favorite thing about life. The thing that I’m most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me.
70. Sometimes you just need a break. In a beautiful place. Alone. To figure everything out.
71. Some people can sometimes really invade your space and kind of never leave you alone.
72. When everything is lonely I can be my best friend.
73. Sometimes, you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes, in the middle of nowhere you find yourself.
74. I don’t want to be alone, I want to be left alone.
75. You are forever alone.