115 Best Attitude Quotes to Stay Positive
1. My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.
2. There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.
3. It is not the body’s posture, but the heart’s attitude that counts when we pray.
4. If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.
5. Bad attitudes will ruin your team.
6. The attitude is very important. Because, your behavior radiates how you feel.
7. When you have vision it affects your attitude. Your attitude is optimistic rather than pessimistic.
8. Solidarity is an attitude of resistance, I suppose, or it should be.
9. A lot of times I find that people who are blessed with the most talent don’t ever develop that attitude, and the ones who aren’t blessed in that way are the most competitive and have the biggest heart.
10. Most of my arguments with musicians through the years have had more to do with their attitude about music, or their attitude about their own lives, or their personal responsibility. Music has never really been the big centerpiece of the fight.
11. My attitude is, if someone’s going to criticize me, tell me to my face.
12. Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.
13. The last of human freedoms – the ability to chose one’s attitude in a given set of circumstances.
14. Be sure what you want and be sure about yourself. Fashion is not just beauty, it’s about good attitude. You have to believe in yourself and be strong.
15. Black Consciousness is an attitude of the mind and a way of life, the most positive call to emanate from the black world for a long time.
16. Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but how we react to what happens, not by what life brings us but the attitude we bring to life.
17. Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up.
18. When you ain’t got no money, you gotta get an attitude.
19. Whenever you’re in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude.
20. You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.
21. Leadership is practiced not so much in words as in attitude and in actions.
22. A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in our worlds it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before the change.
23. I have this theory that, depending on your attitude, your life doesn’t have to become this ridiculous charade that it seems so many people end up living.
24. Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.
25. Like success, failure is many things to many people. With Positive Mental Attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order and prepare to try again.
26. There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. That little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.
27. A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.
28. A positive attitude is not going to save you. What it’s going to do is, everyday, between now and the day you die, whether that’s a short time from now or a long time from now, that every day, you’re going to actually live.
29. My attitude to peace is rather based on the Burmese definition of peace – it really means removing all the negative factors that destroy peace in this world. So peace does not mean just putting an end to violence or to war, but to all other factors that threaten peace, such as discrimination, such as inequality, poverty.
30. Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.
31. Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can’t be done.
32. Attitudes are more important than facts.
33. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
34. We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.
35. There must be something solemn, serious, and tender about any attitude which we denominate religious. If glad, it must not grin or snicker if sad, it must not scream or curse.
36. Happiness is an attitude of mind, born of the simple determination to be happy under all outward circumstances.
37. Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us.
38. Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are.
39. No rational argument will have a rational effect on a man who does not want to adopt a rational attitude.
40. Our judgments judge us, and nothing reveals us, exposes our weaknesses, more ingeniously than the attitude of pronouncing upon our fellows.
41. You can’t study comedy it’s within you. It’s a personality. My humor is an attitude.
42. The only disability in life is a bad attitude.
43. My general attitude to life is to enjoy every minute of every day. I never do anything with a feeling of, ‘Oh God, I’ve got to do this today.’
44. The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind.
45. Success or failure depends more upon attitude than upon capacity successful men act as though they have accomplished or are enjoying something. Soon it becomes a reality. Act, look, feel successful, conduct yourself accordingly, and you will be amazed at the positive results.
46. Spend some time this weekend on home improvement improve your attitude toward your family.
47. Today’s youth are told to get rich or die trying and they really shouldn’t take that attitude forward with them.
48. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.
49. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
50. Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.
51. A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.
52. Most of us start out with a positive attitude and a plan to do our best.
53. I love everybody. One of the great things about me is that I have a very positive attitude.
54. Attitude determines the altitude of life.
55. Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.
56. When you pray for anyone you tend to modify your personal attitude toward him.
57. If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life.
58. Success or failure in business is caused more by the mental attitude even than by mental capacities.
59. So long as you’ve got your friends about you, and a good positive attitude, you don’t really have to care what everyone else thinks.
60. A healthy attitude is contagious but don’t wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.
61. Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.
62. The remarkable thing is, we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
63. It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come.
64. People in tough times – it doesn’t mean they don’t have a great attitude.
65. I was kicked out of school because of my attitude. I was not assimilating. So I went to work, taking any jobs I could get.
66. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
67. It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.
68. When you are thwarted, it is your own attitude that is out of order.
69. Keep a good attitude and do the right thing even when it’s hard. When you do that you are passing the test. And God promises you your marked moments are on their way.
70. We awaken in others the same attitude of mind we hold toward them.
71. I developed a nutty attitude where I’d think, If some guy really loves me he doesn’t care if I’m fat. I’d come up with all these stupid reasons why it would be OK to be fat.
72. The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.
73. Punk was defined by an attitude rather than a musical style.
74. Character is the result of two things: mental attitude and the way we spend our time.
75. Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill.
76. I am responsible. Although I may not be able to prevent the worst from happening, I am responsible for my attitude toward the inevitable misfortunes that darken life.
77. My attitude is never to be satisfied, never enough, never.
78. There are no menial jobs, only menial attitudes.
79. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
80. Hitler and Mussolini were only the primary spokesmen for the attitude of domination and craving for power that are in the heart of almost everyone. Until the source is cleared, there will always be confusion and hate, wars and class antagonisms.
81. I think a lot of times we don’t pay enough attention to people with a positive attitude because we assume they are naive or stupid or unschooled.
82. Some people say I have attitude – maybe I do… but I think you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right there.
83. You call to a dog and a dog will break its neck to get to you. Dogs just want to please. Call to a cat and its attitude is, ‘What’s in it for me?’
84. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
85. Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike.
86. My attitude is, if someone’s going to criticize me, tell me to my face.
87. Civilization is a method of living, an attitude of equal respect for all men.
88. There’s always the motivation of wanting to win. Everybody has that. But a champion needs, in his attitude, a motivation above and beyond winning.
89. If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.
90. Our attitude towards others determines their attitude towards us.
91. The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
92. Attitude is everything.
93. Happiness doesn’t depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude.
94. I was looking for something a lot heavier, yet melodic at the same time. Something different from heavy metal, a different attitude.
95. Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
96. I think whether you’re having setbacks or not, the role of a leader is to always display a winning attitude.
97.Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
98. Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman – not the attitude of the prospect.
99. Chaotic people often have chaotic lives, and I think they create that. But if you try and have an inner peace and a positive attitude, I think you attract that.
100. People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude.
101. Pessimism only describes an attitude, and not facts, and hence is entirely subjective.
102. Always keep that happy attitude. Pretend that you are holding a beautiful fragrant bouquet.
103. And the attitude of faith is the very opposite of clinging to belief, of holding on.
104. Really you just gotta keep chugging along and keep a positive attitude and get through all the problems. You gotta face them, otherwise you don’t get through.
105. Pink isn’t just a color, it’s an attitude!
106. Prayer is talking with God. God knows your heart and is not so concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart.
107. Funny is an attitude.
108. Being a sex symbol has to do with an attitude, not looks. Most men think it’s looks, most women know otherwise.
109. Certain thoughts are prayers. There are moments when, whatever be the attitude of the body, the soul is on its knees.
110. For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.
111. Good humor is one of the best articles of dress one can wear in society.
112. Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
113. The winner’s edge is not in a gifted birth, a high IQ, or in talent. The winner’s edge is all in the attitude, not aptitude. Attitude is the criterion for success.
114. Stop this attitude that older people ain’t any good anymore! We’re as good as we ever were – if we ever were any good.
115. Great effort springs naturally from great attitude.