Best Mother and Daughter Quotes
Mother and Daughters Quotes and Images
1. Life is tough my darling, but so are you.
2. From a little girl so very small, how and when did you get so tall?
3. I don’t want my children to follow in my footsteps. I want them to take the path next to me and go further than I could have ever dreamt possible.
4. Being their mother, you will love them like no one else can.
5. By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.
6. Mothers have a sixth sense when it comes to their daughters. They don’t have to know the story to know when something is wrong.
7. We mothers are learning to mark our mothering success by our daughters’ lengthening flight.
8. A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend.
9. There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.
10. Thank you to the woman who carried me for 9 months and for 29 years financially.
11. Just by looking at their daughter’s faces, how their heads hang low, or how their shoulders hunch down, can tell them when something is bothering them.
12. I got it from my mama.
13. When you have a daughter, the days can be long, but the years are certainly very short.
14. It can be an overwhelming task at times with so much responsibility on your shoulders. But the immense love that you have in your heart will carry you through the most difficult challenges.
15. Motherhood is difficult and rewarding.
16. A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.
17. It’s one of the most difficult roles that you will play in your life, but it’s also one of the most rewarding!
18. Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.
19. They will instinctively know how to best make their daughters feel better and reassured. They will give them exactly what they need because they know their daughters best.
20. The phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant.
Best Mother and Daughter Quotes 2
21. Mothers and daughters don’t have perfect relationships. They will bicker, fight, argue, and disagree almost all the time, but this doesn’t mean that they no longer love each other.
22. Daughters are like flowers, they fill the world with beauty, and sometimes attract pests.
23. The best thing in the world is seeing your daughter smile because of you.
24. No mother can child-proof the whole world, but you can work hard to world-proof your daughter.
25. A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.
26. The biggest surprise about motherhood was how completely and totally it changed how I look at myself, and what I believe I deserve, for the better.
27. Chin up Princess or the crown slips.
28. In fact, when you don’t get along all the time, it just means that you care too much not to tell the truth or say what you’re really feeling.
29. All I know is that I carried you for nine months. I fed you, I clothed you, I paid for your college education. Friending me on Facebook seems like a small thing to ask in return.
30. You love each other too much to see each other get hurt, lied to, disappointed, or blindsided.
31. A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.
32. It will make you feel braver and stronger so that you can dream bigger dreams for her.
33. A mother and a daughter always share a special bond, which is engraved on their hearts.
34. Mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
35. A mother is a daughter’s best friend.
36. You can hate your mother all you want, and you can curse at your daughter every chance you get, but nothing’s going to change the fact that you are family.
37. A mother’s treasure is her daughter.
38. Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of the most beautiful chapters.
39. Thank you for caring. You don’t have to, but I sure am glad you do.
40. But don’t do it so much that you miss the most important moments of your daughter’s life.
41. Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation.
42. Your daughter will fuel your dreams and give you the energy that you need to make them happen.
43. A mother’s love for her daughter is like nothing else in the world. It’s a brave kind of love that will crush down anything that stands in its path.
44. Nothing you can do or say can take away the fact that you gave birth to this woman and that she has your DNA!
45. Happiness is mother and daughter time.
Best Mother and Daughter Quotes 3
46. Mothers and daughters may not always see eye to eye, but the love of a mother for her daughter is unconditional.
47. A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
48. You think you have all the time to be with your daughter. But one day you’re just going to wake up and your little girl is no longer a little girl.
49. For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.
50. There’s no way to be a perfect mother, but there are a hundred million ways to be a good one.
51. Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field since the payment is pure love.
52. Then you will start to think about all the moments that have passed and whether you were there to witness it.
53. Always love your mother because you will never get another.
54. When everybody else turns their backs on you, you can count on your mother to stand by you and remind you why you don’t need all those people anyway.
55. The love between a mother and daughter is FOREVER.
56. Each day I give thanks for you and appreciate all that you do.
57. From the moment they placed you in my arms, you snuggled right into my heart.
58. It’s a different kind of love. It’s very pure, it’s unconditional, but they haven’t earned it yet. They didn’t do anything, they just exist and you love them completely, but it’s not built on anything other than their existence.
59. There will be hard days, but there will also be easy days. Some days will be filled with sadness and tears, but most days will be filled with joy and laughter. All days will be filled with love.
60. Mother. One person who does the work of twenty. For free.
61. Nothing can be as beautiful as this relationship that a mother and daughter share!
62. No one in this world can love a girl more than her mother.
63. The day you came into this world was the day that my life was forever changed. I never thought it was possible to feel so many different emotions all at the same time. One look at your beautiful face and I felt overjoyed, incredulous, blessed, relieved, exhausted, and utterly terrified.
64. Just seeing your daughter doing well and looking happy and healthy will make everything worth it.
65. Even when a mother’s body, heart, and soul is tired, she will always find the strength to keep going for her family.
66. Thank you for being the answer to the prayer I hadn’t realized I asked for.
67. She will be the first person who will stand up for you and give you back the confidence that you lost.
68. A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer.
Best Mother and Daughter Quotes 4
69. When your mother says it’s going to be okay, you better believe it’s going to be okay.
70. You don’t know what unconditional love is. You may say you do, but if you don’t have a child, you don’t know what that is. But when you experience it, it is the most fulfilling ever.
71. In my life, you are the sun that never fades and the moon that never wanes.
72. Mom – a title just above the queen.
73. My daughter makes me laugh with her incredibly humorous take on the world. Everything makes her laugh, and I aspire to take in the world the same shoes she does.
74. You are still the best mother for your daughter, and you are doing everything you can and the best you can.
75. A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary.
76. The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.
77. It does not matter what kind of mother you want to be for your daughter. It’s your decision, and it depends on how much love and attention your daughter will need.
78. Mother and daughter from the start, best friends forever from the heart.
79. Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.
80. Mother and daughter never truly part, maybe in distance but never in heart.
81. At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.
82. The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life the stronger the daughter.
83. If you want to change the world, go home and love your daughter.
84. Regardless of all that, there should never be any doubt in your daughter’s mind whether or not they can come to you for help.
85. Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.
86. My mom taught me a woman’s mind should be the most beautiful part of her.
87. My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along.
88. The older I get, the more I see the power of that young woman, my mother.
89. The more a daughter knows everything that happens in her mother’s life, the stronger she will become.
90. My mother wanted me to be her wings, to fly as she never quite had the courage to do. I love her for that. I love the fact that she wanted to give birth to her own wings.
91. Their default setting should become to you for anything because you are their mother!
Best Mother and Daughter Quotes 5
92. My greatest blessings call me mom.
93. To you, it may just be a moment inside my tummy, but you will stay a lifetime in my heart.
94. Once you become a mother, there’s no quitting or giving up. You will be a mother until your last breath.
95. When you came to my life, everything changed, but I’m more me than I have ever been.
96. You are my angel, you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself.
97. Whether it’s to ask for a recipe, to confide about a broken heart, or ask about baby-related stuff, your mother should be the first person on your speed dial!
98. You’re always with me, like a handprint on my heart.
99. Giving your daughter the life that she deserves means being away from her so that you can earn a living.
100. A mother is the only person in the world, who can turn daughter’s worries and fears into happiness.
101. The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms your children.
102. My highest hope for her is just that she has the fearlessness to always be her authentic self, no matter what she thinks men want her to be.
103. There’s a different kind of appreciation when a daughter finally becomes a mother.
104. I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.
105. One would think that the older you get, the more you will become independent and able to decide on your own.
106. Daughters are far more precious than jewels.
107. Now that the daughter is taking on the mother role, she now understands everything that her mother taught her when she was growing up.
108. The way mothers talk to their daughters become their inner voice.
109. She can now understand why mothers are the way they are. It’s because their love is so great that they don’t want anything bad to happen to their daughters.
110. Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of.
Best Mother and Daughter Quotes 6
111. The older you get, the more you will collect experiences and the more you learn new lessons.
112. Angels are often disguised as daughters.
113. It’s not ’empty nest syndrome’ until all of their crap is out of your basement.
114. Having a daughter is like having a best friend that you will love and take care of 24/7.
115. If you ever feel like giving up, just remember there is a little girl watching who wants to be just like you.
116. There were times when…I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always.
117. A daughter is God’s way of saying, ‘thought you could use a lifelong friend.’
118. Just when you think you know love, a little girl comes along and reminds you just how big and wonderful love really is.
119. But the older you get, the more you will need your mother. You will feel a stronger connection because everything that you’re going through now, she’s already gone through in the past.
120. You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars.
121. You will teach them all the things that you wish you knew when you were younger. You will protect them from the bad things as much as you can.
122. Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a Mother.
123. Mothers make sacrifices every single day. They sacrifice their body, money, sleep, social life, energy, and sanity all for the love of their children!
124. What sunshine is to flowers, and tides are to the sea, is nowhere as important you’re being in my life is to me.
125. Of all the things I’ve ever done in my life, being a mother to my daughter will always be my biggest achievement.
126. The first lesson every child of Athena learned: Mom was the best at everything, and you should never, ever suggest otherwise.
127. Now you will have nothing but love and appreciation for your mom!
128. The dearest things I know are what you are.
129. What’s it like to have the greatest daughter in the world? I don’t know ask your grandmother.
130. You’ll never realize how crazy you are until you have a daughter who looks and acts just like you.
131. Having a little girl has been like following an old treasure map with the important paths torn away.
132. Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.
133. If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
134. When you have a beautiful relationship with your daughter, sometimes that’s all that you need in this world.
135. Nothing can break the ties that bind a mother and a daughter. This link is forever, and this connection will remain strong as the years go by.
Best Mother and Daughter Quotes 7
136. You will mold them to become strong, smart, and independent women.
137. As they get older, our daughters become more and more like us too.
138. My mom is literally a part of me. You can’t say that about many people except relatives, and organ donors.
139. Be the mother that you needed when you were a young girl.
140. You are the woman who came into my life unexpectedly, whose presence kissed my soul.
141. Nine months of preparing will still not prepare you for the amount of love that you will have for your daughter. This love will grow with each day and it will last for a whole lifetime.
142. Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people. They are born with a little bit of angelshine about them, and though it wears thin sometimes there is always enough left to lasso your heart.
143. A mother who shines with self-acceptance and self-love will protect her daughter against low confidence and self-esteem.
144. I smile because I’m your daughter, I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.
145. I could never love anyone the way I love you, I used to tell my wife. And then the second I looked in that baby’s eyes, in that exact moment, that if we were ever under attack, I would use my wife as a human shield to protect that baby.
146. With every year that passes, hearts just grow bigger and beautiful memories just add up.
147. Daughters are like flowers that fill the world with beauty.
148. You’re a very special lady, who showered me with love I am thankful for you as I’ve told God above.
Daughter to Mother Quotes
149. I couldn’t ask for a more wonderful mother. Even with your imperfections, I can only see perfection.
150. Dear mom, I get it now.
151. My mother is beautiful and strong, soft around the edges but strong as steel. When I grow older, I want to be just like her.
152. There are no words to express my gratitude for my mom for all that she has done for me all these years. I will not be the woman I am today without her.
153. No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom.
154. All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
155. I do whatever I want, whenever and wherever I want. As long as mom says it’s fine, of course.
156. Yes, I believe in love at first sight because I have loved my mother since the first time I laid my eyes on her.
157. The most heartbreaking sight is your mom crying and knowing it’s because of you.
158. I love my mother very much because she gave me everything even when she had nothing. She moved heaven and earth to give me a good life. She gave me her body, heart, mind, and soul.
159. My mom is the greatest mom in the whole wide world. She’s done everything for me to make my dreams come true.
160. Every day I sound more and more like my mom and I can’t be any prouder!
161. You are never too old for mommy’s hugs to make everything feel better.
162. There will be countless times when you’ll feel like an utter failure. But as long as your daughter looks at you with complete wonder and amazement, you will never be a failure but always a superhero!
163. My mother, she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.
164. She may be my toughest critic, but my mom is also my most loyal and strongest supporter.
165. I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my mother is a queen.
166. We may have a love-hate relationship, but my mom is my best friend in the whole wide world.
167. Home is where my mommy is.
168. I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine. She helps me prosper and reach great heights.
169. If you had not been my mother, then you would definitely be my best friend.
170. First my mother, forever my friend.
171. No matter what we’re going through, and no matter how much we bicker and fight, at the end of the day, you will always be my mother and I will always be your daughter.
172. No matter how old you get, you will never stop needing your mother.
173. Mothers are the best friends that you could ever have. They are there for you when you face challenge after challenge and when so-called friends desert you. They will chase the dark clouds away and help you restore the peace in your heart.
174. Every day I become a little bit more like my mother… and I couldn’t be prouder.
175. There’s nothing more comforting in the world than a mother’s arms.
176. When you look at your mother, you are also looking at the purest and most unconditional love you will ever know.
177. One of the most important relationships you will have in your life is with your mother.
Mother to Daughter Quotes
178. To my daughter. Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the woman I know you can be.
179. Being your mother is a love story that knows no ending. You will always have my heart.
180. Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all, I love that she is my daughter.
181. A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous…full of beauty and forever beautiful…loving and caring and truly amazing.
182. A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.
183. My daughter is the reason I smile, cry, and laugh. She makes me so angry and frustrated sometimes, but she’s also my happy place. I don’t know what my world will be like without her, and I don’t ever want to know.
184. To my beautiful daughter, always remember: you are brave, you are capable, you are pretty, and you can accomplish ANYTHING your heart desires! I know this because I am your mother.
185. You are such a beautiful girl, and I’m so proud of the incredible way that you are growing up. Even at such a young age, you are full of wisdom, kindness, compassion, and courage.
186. You are my everyday reminder that this world is beautiful and that the universe can create truly incredible things.
187. God knew exactly what I needed, so He gave me a daughter.
188. My daughter, you are stronger, braver, and smarter than you think. You are loved more than you’ll ever know.
189. And though she be but little, she is fierce.
190. Find it within you to love exactly who you are and to know you’re capable, you’re loved and you’re beautiful. The world is a better place, because of you. You are unique because there is only ONE of you.
191. Learn to listen because that’s how you become wise and keep your heart on the right path.
192. I did not give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you.
193. I hope you believe in yourself as much as I believe in you.
194. When you were a little girl, you had such big dreams that you promised you will make real someday. Don’t disappoint yourself, dear girl.
195. My daughter is a thunderstorm with the most beautiful eyes and giving heart.
196. Since I’ve heard your first scream and saw your wonderful eyes, my heart has been stolen. And it was the prettiest thief I’ve ever seen.
197. No matter how old you get, you’ll always be my baby girl.
198. Whenever I look at my daughter, I can’t help wishing that I could go back in time. Not to change anything in the past but to feel and experience some things twice.
199. I have never dreamt of having a better daughter than you. You made my life complete.
200. You filled this place in my heart that I didn’t even realize was empty. Thank you for being such an amazing daughter!
201. You will always be the miracle that makes my life complete.